Mount Olivet Rolling Acres
Direct Support Professionals (DSP)
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is hiring compassionate and motivated Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to work with individuals that we serve in our group home setting. The DSP is responsible for the daily well-being and safety of the people that we serve. Candidates with PCA, CNA, or HHA background are encouraged to apply. We have day, evening, and overnight shifts available. We also have homes in Shakopee, Bloomington, Chanhassen, Chaska, Excelsior, Brooklyn Park, New Hope, Waconia, Mayer and other surrounding cities.
• Assist the people that we serve with all the activities of daily living, personal cares, community integration, and program implementation.
• Make a difference in the life of someone that needs your help.
• Assist with household tasks including cleaning, meal preparation and laundry.
• Accompany the client to appointments and fun community activities such as parks, parades, and ball games.
• Complete daily documentation for the program.
• Administer medications to the individuals we serve.
• Experience working with individuals living with developmental disabilities or mental health illness is preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to pass a Department of Human Services background check
• Must be able to successfully complete company’s basic job skills assessments.
• Must have a valid current driver’s license and insurance.
• Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply: