Wingspan Life Resources
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Wingspan Life Resources is a growing and dynamic nonprofit organization that provides services to people with developmental and other disabilities in 28 residential, a Crisis Respite Center, and an In-Home and Supported Employment programs throughout the Metro Twin Cities.
Wingspan Life Resources is seeking committed, high-quality Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to fill Part Time, Full Time, and On Call positions providing services to people with developmental and other disabilities in our 4 to 6-person group homes in the surrounding metro area. Experience is not required and paid training is provided. Some openings include sleep and awake overnight shifts.
DSPs are the heartbeat of our organization, offering support, training, and assistance to individuals in their homes, including personal care, cooking, cleaning, medication administration, recreational activities, meal preparation, personal hygiene, work and leisure activities, and financial responsibilities. The DSP is responsible to protect and promote the health, safety and well-being of each individual.
Our Hiring Process:
Job candidates completing our online application on our website will be considered for and placed at one of our current openings available in our 27 Minneapolis metro homes. During the interview process, one of our coordinators will determine a good fit for both the needs of our clients and your desired schedule and location. Our Minneapolis locations include homes in Bloomington, Minneapolis, Mounds View, New Brighton, New Hope, Richfield, and St. Anthony. Our Saint Paul locations include homes in Arden Hills, Falcon Heights, Maplewood, Roseville, Shoreview, and Saint Paul.
Hourly wage: $13 - $13.25/hr
• 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate, read, and write in English
• Must be comfortable using a computer
• The ability to successfully pass a background check as determined by the Department of Human Services
• A valid Driver's License, reliable transportation with proof of auto insurance, and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Check
• The ability to have passion for helping individuals feel happy, successful, and safe in their lives is highly desired.
How to Apply:
Please apply on our website