Spring Lake Park
Do you want to work in the business of hopes and dreams where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Join Mains’l on our journey to change the world and make it a better place, one person at a time.
As a Support Coordinator you would be a lead staff and work with a group of individuals who need assistance to live successfully in their own home and community.
Mains’l has a variety of employment and career growth opportunities in social services, behavioral health, mental health, health care, finance, clerical, information technology, human resources, nursing, and management.
We are about delivering exceptional quality and innovative services through engaged employees! Please visit our website to learn more and see if Mains’l is the right fit for you or someone you know. www.mainsl.com
Mains’l is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Your day to day work may include:
• Supporting the people you work with and your co-workers to gain skills and knowledge through ongoing teaching, coaching, and role modeling.
• Gaining personal and professional skills and knowledge through ongoing training and development.
• Collaborating with the people you work with and your co-workers and your supervisor to problem solve and create a positive culture.
• Clear and accurate documentation
• Providing assistance or support with activities of daily living in the home and community based on the needs and preferences of the people you work with.
o This may include transportation, medical and dental appointments, personal cares, cooking, cleaning, medication administration, support of positive behavior and working through difficult situations in ways that lead to positive outcomes.
• Partnering with your supervisor to ensure success for the people you support and your co-workers.
o This may include scheduling, household management, providing performance feedback, and communicating with case managers, families, and other service providers.
• Using your excellent listening and communication skills.
• Supporting others to realize their hopes and dreams.
• Having fun!
-At least 18 years of age
-Valid MN Drivers’ license
-Reliable transportation with valid insurance coverage
-Ability to pass a background check through the Department of Human Services
-Able to work effectively under limited supervision
-Ability to complete basic arithmetic functions as well as conducting and recording financial transactions accurately
-Able to write and communicate narrative accounts to supervisor with grammatical and spelling accuracy
How to Apply: