ARRM COVID-19 Event Policy
COVID-19 Public Health Requirements
In light of ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19 and communicable health risks more generally, ARRM will implement health and safety protocols appropriate to the public health circumstances existing at the time of the Leadership Conference.
ARRM will exercise reasonable efforts to utilize protocols that comply with or exceed any local public health requirements and remain consistent with prevailing public health standards as issued by relevant public health entities. Such protocols may include, but are not limited to, the following: requiring proof of vaccination, requiring proof of negative COVID-19 status, self-monitoring, use of personal protective equipment, social distancing and/or other measures. Compliance with some or all of the protocols adopted by ARRM may be mandatory for attendance and participation at the Leadership Conference. Additional information regarding specific health and safety measures, and any necessary consent by you, will be communicated to registrants prior to the start of the Leadership Conference.
Accordingly, all event participants (registered attendees, exhibitors, staff, and presenters) will be required to complete a COVID-19 Acknowledgement Form which states that participants:
- Attest to either being fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to arriving for the event, or have had a negative COVID-19 test result within 72-hours of arriving.
- Understand that attendees may be asked to show proof of vaccination or the negative COVID-19 test result.
- Will agree to wear a mask or other face covering at all times inside the event venue, except when eating and drinking, and/or when in your own hotel room.
- Will not attend the Leadership Conference if, within fourteen (14) days preceding the Leadership Conference, the participant has:
- Tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19 or other communicable disease(s) and/or been identified as a potential carrier of COVID-19 or other communicable disease; or
- Experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 or other communicable disease(s); or
- Knowingly been in direct contact with or in the immediate vicinity of any person who is either confirmed to have been or suspected of having been infected with COVID-19.
- Understand and agree that ARRM may share any COVID-19 related information about you that it receives as part of such health and safety protocols with public health authorities or other regulatory agencies, as required under applicable laws.
- Understand that failure to comply with COVID-19 safety protocols will result in the participant being barred from participating in the Leadership Conference, and will not be eligible to receive a refund, full or partial, of any registration fees paid.
Leadership Conference Cancellation or Modification
ARRM reserves the right to cancel or alter the Leadership Conference for any reason, including because ARRM determines in its sole discretion that the Leadership Conference cannot be held as planned.
Waiver of Liability
By registering for and/or attending ARRM's 2021 Leadership Conference, you assume all risks associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with, attendance at and/or participation, in any capacity, in the Leadership Conference or any Leadership Conference-related activities, including, without limitation, all risks of theft, loss, harm, damage, illness or sickness (including those caused by known or unknown infectious or communicable disease such as COVID-19 or other illness or sickness caused by bacteria, fungi, microorganisms or viruses), or injury to the person (including death) or property damage, whether caused by negligence, intentional act, accident, act of God, or otherwise, and whether occurring before, during or after the Leadership Conference.
You further agree that neither ARRM nor its agents, officers, directors, members, contractors or employees shall be liable for illness, sickness or injuries to the person (including death) or loss or damage to property resulting from, occurring at or arising out of the Leadership Conference or Leadership Conference-related activities, including but not limited to any education sessions presented in connection with the Leadership Conference, or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages. You further release and discharge such persons and entities from, and covenant not to sue such persons and entities with respect to, any and all risks, injuries, losses, damages and liabilities described herein.
You further agree that the maximum liability of ARRM to you arising from your registration, participation, and attendance at the Leadership Conference shall be the return of your fees paid to ARRM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the COVID-19 Acknowledgment Form?
All attendees must review, complete and sign the COVID-19 Acknowledgment Form at registration check-in in order to be admitted to the Leadership Conference.